1. Senior High School Voucher refers to the subsidy given by the Government to Grade 10 students who are enrolling in private educational institutions for Grade 11.
2. Mapúa MCL has no control over the administration and availment of SHS Vouchers to new students. Application must be facilitated by the new students and/or parents through the online facility of the government’s Private Education Assistance Committee (PEAC), or in securing the necessary certification as a current ESC grantee from the Junior High School.
3. Eligibility for the voucher program is as follows:
- Grade 10 completers from public schools are automatic beneficiaries
- Grade 10 completers from private schools that are part of the Education Service Contracting (ESC) program of DepEd are automatic beneficiaries. Inquire with your principal or registrar if your school is part of the ESC program.
- Students who are not automatic beneficiaries of the voucher program need to process the application themselves through the Private Education Assistance Committee website.
4. Entrance Scholarships are given to enrolled students who performed excellently in the Diagnostic Examination to be administered by Mapúa MCL. Passers may qualify for any of the following:
E.T. Yuchengco Institutional Scholarship
Mapúa MCL Wizards Scholarship
5. Sibling Discount is given to students with siblings who are also enrolled at Mapúa MCL.
6. Promotional Discounts refers to the incentives given to Mapúa MCL Senior High School graduates, and dependents of the employees of the Yuchengco Group of Companies, Ayala Corporation, and other organizations with existing agreement with Mapúa MCL on granting discounts.