All students who will be enrolling for the Midyear Term, AY 2021-2022 and will be participating in in-campus learning engagements are required to submit the following requirements:
- soft copy of vaccination card (proof of full vaccination);
- soft copy of duly signed Student Informed Consent.
Only students cleared by the Student Affairs Office (SAO) for the submission of the aforementioned requirements will be allowed to participate in in-campus learning engagements that include (but are not limited to) the following:
- attendance in face-to-face classroom learning sessions;
- use of the facilities of the Center for Learning and Information Resources (CLIR);
- use of other facilities as may be deemed needed by the student/s for their learning.
Students cleared by the SAO will only have to tap their MCL student IDs in the ID kiosks and present their duly accomplished Daily Health Declaration for the day to the security personnel upon entering the campus.
Deadline for the submission of requirements is on July 2, 2022.
NOTE: All students enrolling for their OJT (Practicum) courses are also required to submit the same requirements for F2F learning.