Correction of Names/Dates or Place of Birth

A student whose record contains incorrect information must apply for REQUEST FOR CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (MCL OCR-003A) to the Office of the College Registrar.

The following documents must be attached from the form prior to submission to the Office of the College Registrar:

  1. The Certified True Copy of the Certificate of Live Birth from the National Statistics Office (NSO) placed in a security paper or the Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR);
  2. A personal affidavit, if of legal age or the affidavit of parents; and
  3. A joint affidavit of two (2) disinterested parties

Results shall be released one (1) day after submission of requirements and payment.


Enrollment Guidelines

Enrollment FAQs


Course Load
Examination Guidelines
Grading System
Academic Procedure
Shifting & Transferring
Term Evaluation
Culmination Study
Parent Portal
Verification of Records

Contact Information


Calendar of Activities

Release of Approved Shifters
Last Day of Regular Classes
Final Examinations
SHS Week
Online Course Enlistment for 3rd Term SY17-18
Course Enlistment and Sectioning for 3rd Term SY17-18 (SHS)