Office for Strategic Partnerships and Global Engagements
The Office for Strategic Partnerships and Global Engagement (OSPGE) is the gateway to all linkages and collaboration programs of Malayan Colleges Laguna. It is under the Office of the Executive Vice-President and Chief Operating Officer. OSPGE takes the lead in forging partnerships and linkages with industry leaders, academic institutions that share the same vision and value for collaboration and mutual cooperation, government agencies and instrumentalities, non-government organizations, and private groups.
Essentially, the OSPGE is a support units for the different colleges and departments that need to have external programs and linkages as part and parcel of the institution’s advocacy for outcomes-based education (OBE) and 21st century teaching and learning.
Specifically, the following are the services offered by the Office:
1. Facilitation of institutional agreements between MCL and partners for student internships, career development programs, faculty immersion activities, collaborative community service and service-learning;
2. Active role and leadership in negotiating for scholarship programs and grants from external agencies;
3. Management of MCL’s internationalization programs in support of the academic units;
4. Supervision of the Alumni Center in support of MCL’s outcomes-based framework and value chain, and in keeping a strategic partnership with the graduates for possible collaboration;
5. Monitoring, assessment, and evaluation of current and expiring partnerships to ensure that commitments are faithfully fulfilled and complied with.
Prof. James Ronald O. Mesina
Director, Office for Strategic Partnerships and Global Engagement
Third Floor (R309) Jose Rizal Building,
Malayan Colleges Laguna
B6 Lot 4, Southpoint Subdivision, Pulo-Diezmo Road,
Cabuyao City, 4025-Laguna, Philippines
Telephone Nos: (+63) 832-4000 local 4045
Direct Line: (+6349) 832-4023
Facsimile: +63 (2) 8520-8975
Tracer Study of MCL Graduates
Career Development Opportunities>
The Office for Strategic Partnerships and Global Engagement (OSPGE) works with institutional partners for possible job placement for alumni and candidates for graduation. This support activity is to ensure that MCL graduates land on good and reputable organizations where they can demonstrate the strengths of their academic preparation from college.
Below are JOB POSTINGS that the Office received from its partner organizations.
List of Job Postings
Doka Philippines, Inc.
Fastech Advanced Assembly, Inc.
Gensai Career Consulting Corp.
JGC Philippines, Inc.
Manaig, Manaig & Co., CPAs
Monark Equipment Corp.
Pepsi Cola Products Philippines, Inc.
Pro Board Technology Services Corp.
SGV & Co.
Official Documents and Relevant Policies
- Copy of CHED Memorandum Order No. 104: Revised Guidelines for Student Internship Program in the Philippines
List of Active Memorandum of Agreement
- List of Active MOA as of September 1, 2020