Center for Health Services and Wellness
In accordance with the present policy of the government requiring a yearly medical examination of all students enrolled in all private schools, colleges and universities, MCL has maintained a Center for Health Services and Wellness (CHSW) for that purpose. The services of a medical director and a staff of physicians together with a staff of nurses have been engaged by MCL to take charge of the protection health maintenance of the MCL population especially the students.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Administers physical examination of incoming freshmen which includes chest x-ray, urine, and dental check up.
- Provides first aid treatment of walk-in patients with wounds, fever, headaches, sore eyes, colds, cough, diarrhea, asthma, sprain and other minor illnesses.
- Refers cases requiring medical specialist/s for further evaluation and management.
- Provides emergency care in case of serious illness or injury.
- Maintains medical health records.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
- Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
- Email :
MCL Anti-Smoking Campaign: Be Healthy, Be Smoke-Free
The MCL Center for Health Services and Wellness promotes a smoke-free life to MCL students. Among the projects for this anti-smoking campaign are the Be Healthy, Be Smoke-Free Video Contest, an annual video competition about smoking awareness, and the production of The MCL Guide to a Smoke-Free Life.