Campus Development and Maintenance Office
Campus Development and Maintenance Office (CDMO) is responsible for the maintenance of all equipment and upkeep of all facilities at MCL.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Maintains a campus environment that is conducive to learning through a regular upkeep of buildings and grounds and all facilities and equipment therein.
- Provides students, faculty members and employees with the necessary facilities and equipment that shall enable them to effectively discharge their duties and responsibilities.
- Implements corrective measures for the improvement of student and personnel services.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment through sanitation and waste management.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
- Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
- Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
- Facsimile: +63 (2) 520-8975
- Email :