The BSIS program prepares students to be IT professionals and the expert on design and implementation of Information Systems for business processes.
The focus of the program is on leveraging business technology for strategic advantage thus the program includes a significant business component that shall equipped students in the planning, developing or acquiring, implementing, and managing an infrastructure of information communications technology, internal data and external data, and enterprise-wide information processing systems.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Information Systems program are expected to:
- Articulate expertise in understanding, analyzing, and applying current and emerging technologies in the design and development of IT-based solutions for business processes.
- Perform tasks effectively as individuals and team members in the workplace growing into highly technical or project management and leadership roles.
- Pursue life-long learning enabling them to adapt and grow as organizational responsibilities change.
- Apply analytical and critical thinking skills, and information systems concepts for solving organizational problems.
- Analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
- Evaluate and implement organizational planning, design, and integration of information systems solutions to meet desired needs.
- Improve strategic information management procedures and processes.
- Identify innovative and efficient solutions to solve organizational problems.
- Demonstrate written and oral communication skills in a collaborative environment.
- Function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security, and social issues and responsibilities.
- Recognizing the need for, and ability to engage in continuing professional development.
- Integrating effectively IT-based solutions into the user environment.
- Understanding best practices and standards and their application.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com