Malayan Colleges Laguna offers Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science program in line with its mission to take part in solving society’s problems. The program prepares students for immediate employment and graduate studies in the analysis and mitigation of environmental problems. The program examines the physical, chemical, and biological components of the Earth’s environment, its diverse systems, and the complex ways in which they interact. Environmental problems such as contamination and pollution, global warming, climate change, and biodiversity loss are studied to evaluate the relative risks associated with these problems, and to examine alternative solutions for resolving or preventing them.
Prepare graduates of Environmental Science Program to:
- Function effectively as professionals in industry, government or other organizations, designing, improving, leading and implementing efficient environmental science practices.
- Provide solutions to environmental problems that account for economical, ethical, and societal considerations as well as professional standards, by applying acquired knowledge in applied science.
- Apply their broad applied science education to effectively communicate environmental science concepts orally and in written forms.
- Utilize formal and informal learning opportunities to maintain and enhance technical, personal and professional growth.
Graduates of B.S. in Environmental Science must demonstrate:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and applied sciences.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to formulate or design a system, process, or program to meet desired needs.
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams.
- An ability to identify and solve applied science problems.
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of solutions in a global and societal context.
- A recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in life-long learning.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern scientific and technical tools necessary for professional practice.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com