Digital Arts and Design
The program is composed of three instructional modules: Photography and Video. After completing the three instructional modules, trainees will
undergo a 300-hour apprenticeship program in industries for digital arts and design. They may choose to specialize in Photography, Video Production,
Animation, or Graphic Design for this apprenticeship.
Since this is an associate degree program, a diploma will be awarded at the end of the program specifying the training hours rendered, and the
completion of the required practicum/ apprenticeship hours.
The Diploma in Digital Arts and Design aims to:
- Equip the students with necessary skills in digital arts to deliver the best output;
- Acquaint students to the digital arts and design industry standards through the utilization of new media technologies; and
- Expose and immerse the students to the scenario of a real workplace so they may internalize a professional attitude towards work.
Graduates of the Digital Arts and Design program are expected to:
- Exhibit above-average skills and competency in the areas of Photography, Video Production, Web Design, Graphic Design, and Animation;
- Display proficiency in the use of digital designing software generally used in the industry;
- Express the ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams;
- Create workable concepts appropriate for a selected subject or client; and
- Express concepts into aesthetically pleasing visual outputs and representations.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com