The Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering program provides an opportunity for developing skills, knowledge, and competencies not
only in basic engineering but also in areas related to chemical industries such as in the production of chemicals, drugs, food, materials,
cement, energy, and other consumer products. The program is based on the application of mathematics, chemistry, physics, material science,
and economics. Computer applications are vital to the program.
- Graduates of chemical engineering program will have the technical skills and professional qualifications to become competent engineers who can support the industry, academe, or government.
- Graduates of chemical engineering program will be collaborators and innovators in the field, leading or participating in efforts to address social, technical, ethical and business challenges.
- Graduates of chemical engineering program will be engaged in life-long learning and professional development.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering program are expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve engineering problems
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Broad education to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- Knowledge of contemporary issues
- Ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
- Understanding in at least one specialized field of chemical engineering practice
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org