SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL ENROLLMENT SCHEDULE AND PROCEDURES
We would like to remind the enrollee to prepare the list of requirements below. We have designated areas for the parents to stay while waiting for the enrollee as we encourage them to process their enrollment independently.
1. Learner Reference Number (as indicated in the school ID or report card or diploma)
2. Original Grade 10 or 11 report card showing applicant’s eligibility for admission to Senior High School, duly signed by the High School Principal.
2.1 The principal/adviser must countersign the report card if it has erasures or alterations
2.2 The applicant must submit a certificate of the school’s numerical equivalent if the report card contains alpha grades
2.3 The applicant must submit an authenticated report card if he/she graduated from an international school
3. Recent certificate of Good Moral Character (issued year of completion) from the High School Principal with school seal
4. Photocopy of PSA birth certificate (original must be presented for verification)
4.1 if the applicant is not a Filipino citizen, submit
4.1.1 Original and photocopy of passport with at least 6-month validity;
4.1.2 Alien Certificate of Registration;
4.1.3 Student visa or student study permit
4.2 It the applicant has dual citizenship, submit
4.2.1 Certificate of recognition as Filipino citizen or Philippine Passport;
4.2.2 Authenticated Birth Certificate
5. Two pieces 1 ½ ” x 1 ½ ” recent identical pictures with white background and name at the back
FOR VOUCHER VALIDITY AND REDEMPTION
1. Photocopy of PSA birth certificate
2. Photocopy of Certificate of Junior High School Completion
3. Photocopy of Good Moral Character Certificate
4. For students who graduated from a Public School - Photocopy of Grade 10 report card (with Learner Reference Number (LRN)
5. For ESC Grantees - ESC Certification Letter from Junior High School Principal (format available through the ESC IMS)
6. For Qualified Voucher Applicants - QVR Certificate
GUIDELINES FOR ID PICTURE-CAPTURING
ID picture-capturing will be done during enrollment in MCL. These guidelines will be implemented in picture-capturing for the official MCL ID.
a. Eyeglasses must be removed.
b. Contact lenses may be worn, but contact lenses that change one’s true eye color must be removed.
c. Both ears should be visible.
d. Earrings must be removed.
e. Hair accessories must be removed.
f. Students must wear a collared shirt or blouse. If the student is wearing an un-collared shirt or blouse, then a coat or blazer must be worn over it. Girls must not wear attires with plunging necklines.
g. No hats or head coverings must be worn, except for religious purposes. A Muslim student may wear a hijab and not show her ears, but her face should be wholly visible for identification. The head covering must not cover the eyebrows and eyes.
ENROLLMENT SCHEDULES FOR NON-CONFIRMED STUDENTS
|May 7 - 9, 2019
|May 10 - 11, 2019
||ABM, HUMSS, PBM, ICT, HE
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
May 7 - 18, 2019: MCL Enrollment Services Hub, Francisco Balagtas Auditorium, 5th Floor, Jose Rizal Building
May 21, 2019 onwards : Admissions Office, Jose Rizal Building