The Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering program provides an infrastructure that will allow the full development of the student in preparation for professional life as an electronics and communications engineer. Its curriculum provides diverse activities and opportunities in the fields of telecommunications and electronics engineering. This program includes such topics as device physics, device operation, design of integrated circuits, communications and network systems, audio and video processing, robotics, electromagnetic and antenna systems and electronic materials to name a few.
- Graduates of electronics engineering program will have the technical skills and professional qualifications to become competent engineers who can support the industry, academe, or government.
- Graduates of electronics engineering program will be collaborators and innovators in the field, leading or participating in efforts to address social, technical, ethical and business challenges.
- Graduates of electronics engineering program will be engaged in life-long learning and professional development.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering program are expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve engineering problems
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning
- Knowledge of contemporary issues
- Ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mapúa Institute of Technology at Laguna
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Make up for Saturday classes (optional)
Deadline for submission of final grades
Online Course Enlistment for Summer 2017