The Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering program provides students with the required skills and competencies needed in the field of computer,
communication and information technology. The program will help develop fundamental understanding of computer engineering, its applications and its
Graduates are expected to understand computer hardware and software and their interdependencies as computer engineering focuses on the areas of digital
systems, computer architecture, microprocessors, computer programming using machine level and high level languages, data communications, computer
networks and operating systems, among others.
- Graduates of computer engineering program will have the technical skills and professional qualifications to become competent engineers who can support the industry, academe, or government.
- Graduates of computer engineering program will be collaborators and innovators in the field, leading or participating in efforts to address social, technical, ethical and business challenges.
- Graduates of computer engineering program will be engaged in life-long learning and professional development.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering program are expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to apply knowledge of mathematics and science to solve engineering problems
- Ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- Ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability, in accordance with standards
- Ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems
- Understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- Recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning
- Knowledge of contemporary issues
- Ability to use techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mapúa Institute of Technology at Laguna
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Deadline for Application for Shifting to Other Programs
Release of Shifting Results
Deadline for Submissions of Credit Evaluation for Shifters
Deadline for Request for Completion of "C" and "INC" Grades
Deadline for Cancellation of Enrollment without Refund
Deadline for Individual Dropping of Courses