The Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering program aims to provide the highest quality, broad-based technical, scientific, and liberal
education to enable students to qualify for graduate or advanced education and professional work in a wide range of civil engineering activities.
The program is a balanced learning experience covering geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, transportation and traffic engineering,
water resources engineering, environmental engineering, construction engineering and management, and project planning and administration. The
program’s thrust is to create and maintain an educational environment that promotes diverse skills and practical applications designed to prepare
students for their entry into the profession and to foster in them the need to observe ethical standards.
- Enable its graduates to practice as successful engineers for the advancement of society; and
- Promote professionalism in engineering practice.
Graduates of Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering are expected to:
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering;
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data;
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social,
political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability;
- An ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams;
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems;
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility;
- An ability to communicate effectively;
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic , environmental, and societal context;
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning;
- A knowledge of contemporary issues; and
- An ability to use the techniques, skills and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Pulo Diezmo Road, Cabuyao, Laguna 4025
Trunkline: +63 (49) 832-4000
Email : email@example.com
Mapúa Institute of Technology at Laguna
Malayan Colleges Laguna
Deadline for Application for Shifting to Other Programs
Release of Shifting Results
Deadline for Submissions of Credit Evaluation for Shifters
Deadline for Request for Completion of "C" and "INC" Grades
Deadline for Cancellation of Enrollment without Refund
Deadline for Individual Dropping of Courses