Senior High School
Level up your high school education at Malayan Colleges Laguna this June 2017.
With its smart campus, highly qualified mentors, learner-centered curricula, and industry-preferred programs, MCL Senior High School will offer education beyond question for Grades 11 and 12. Right here.
• Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
• Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM)
• Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
• Pre-Baccalaureate Maritime (PBM)
• Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Specialization in Animation and Contact Centre Services
- Specialization in Computer Programming and Contact Centre Services
• Home Economics (HE)
- Specialization in Bread and Pastry Production, Cookery, Food and Beverage Services and Housekeeping
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS AND PROCEDURES
STEP 1: Submit the requirements to Admissions Office (ADO).
- Duly Filled application Form for Senior High School
- Original and photocopy of School ID
- Two pieces 1.5” x 1.5” identical pictures with plain background
Additional requirements for Grade 12 Transferees for S.Y. 2017-2018
- Original and photocopy of Grade 11 Report Card
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
STEP 2: Pay the application fee (PHP 300.00) to Treasury Office (TO).
STEP 3: Present official receipt of payment to ADO and secure test permit and admissions kit.
STEP 4: Present the test permit to the proctor and take the MCL Senior High School Examination on the scheduled date. Examinees are advised to arrive 30 minutes earlier of the scheduled time for orientation.
STEP 5: Exam results can be viewed online at www.mcl.edu.ph after three (3) working days. If you cannot view the result, please contact the ADO at (049)832-4063 to 66.
STEP 6: After receiving the results of the MCL Senior High School Exam, kindly secure the requirements for enrollment.
Note: The MCL Senior High School Exam results will be used to determine the applicant’s eligibility for any scholarship.
You can download the Application form here : Senior High School Application Form
SCHOLARSHIP GRANTS FOR HIGH SCHOOL HONOR STUDENTS
- Valedictorian (or 1st placers among Grade 10 completers in one's school) shall receive 100% discount on tuition fees for 1 year (3 terms).
- Salutatorians (or 2nd placers among Grade 10 completer's in one's school) shall receive 50% discount on tuition fees for 1 year (3 terms).
- Other academic achievers from among the applicants shall receive 25% discount on tuition fees 1 year (3 terms) if they meet the following qualifications:
- Obtains a rating of 85% or higher in the MCL Entrance Exam, and
- Grade 10 completion credentials show a general weighted average of 90.0 or higher.
E.T. YUCHENGCO INSTITUTIONAL SCHOLARSHIP
For applicants who scored a 90% rating or better in the MCL Senior High School Exam with a total annual household income of Three hundred thousand pesos (Php 300,000.00) or below.
- Letter of intent signed by the applicant
- BIR Income Tax Return copy
- Certificate of Indigency – may be acquired thru their respective barangay offices
- Parent’s Employment contract – for students whose parents/guardians are OFWs
Note: all documents should be notarized
MALAYAN COLLEGES LAGUNA VARSITY SCHOLARSHIP
For applicants who are committed to excel, and aspire to share prestige and glory by representing MCL through Basketball and Football. Applicants must pass the MCL Senior High School Exam and the tryouts.
Successful applicants will receive a 50% to 100% discount on tuition fees.
Youngest of two (2) 10% discount on tuition fees
Youngest of three (3) 25% discount on tuition fees
Youngest of four (4) 40% discount on tuition fees
YGC Regular Employee’s Dependent 25% discount on tuition fees
MCL Regular Employee’s Dependent 50% discount on tuition fees